Recommended for this item
True TUC-48G-HC~FGD01 Overview
Undercounter refrigerators save time and money by reducing the amount of space required for the storing and preservation of cooking materials, while producing the same coldness as a regular refrigerator. Their compact design allows these undercounter refrigerators to easily fit into tight spaces, utilizing every inch of your kitchen. True’s TUC-48G-HC~FGD01 glass door undercounter refrigerator features state-of-the-art components, like an advanced capillary tube system, using the environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The Oversized refrigeration system is balanced at the factory and guides airflow more efficiently to provide uniform product temperatures during a busy day of use. The improved evaporator coil, balanced with 1/5 hp compressor, helps to maintain optimal cabinet temperatures and keep products cold. The unique design of the cast-iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times.
The “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass doors of the True TUC-48G-HC~FGD01 features positive seal, self-closing doors that perfectly keeps cold air in. Its aluminum-lined interior, insulated with high density, polyurethane Ecomate insulation, is specifically designed to maintain optimal temperatures and keep hot air out. It features four adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves for storage, which can be adjusted in 1/2” increments. The unit ships completely pre-wired at the factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. The NEMA-5-15R cord and plug set are included upon your final purchase.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (0.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Energy efficient, “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass doors.
- Two (2) heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves per door section.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 48.4 Inches
- Depth: 30.1 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
True TUC-48G-HC~FGD01 Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products(View all)
Be the first to review this item!