True TUC-24-HC Overview
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 24 Inches
- Depth: 24.75 Inches
- Height: 31.63 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TUC-24-HC Specifications
4 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews
Nice if your main refrigerator is full and you need a little bit of extra room. I put mine underneath my prep area and keep my most used ingredients in it which is convenient. Wish the handle was a little different but it seems good otherwise.