True TUC-72-HC, 72" 3 Solid Door Undercounter Refrigerator
Retail Price:$4,367.68 /ea
Recommended for this item
True TUC-72-HC Overview
Designed using the highest quality materials and components, True's undercounter units provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and all at the best value in today’s food service marketplace This True TUC-72-HC undercounter refrigerator combines industry-leading performance with unbeatable space saving options to make a refrigerator that meets the needs of even the most demanding kitchens! This unit boasts a heavy duty stainless steel top, front, and sides, along with a coated steel back, giving it added toughness against some of the toughest long term damages that would hinder its ability to operate.
On the interior, it comes with a stainless steel liner and floor with coved corners for easy cleaning. Six heavy duty gray PVC coated shelves give you plenty of space to organize foods and ingredients. Making use of a Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system and a Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (0.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (0.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Two (2) heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves per door section.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 72.4 Inches
- Depth: 30.1 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
True TUC-72-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!