Designed using the highest quality materials and components, True's undercounter units provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and all at the best value in today’s food service marketplace This True TUC-72-HC undercounter refrigerator combines industry-leading performance with unbeatable space saving options to make a refrigerator that meets the needs of even the most demanding kitchens! This unit boasts a heavy duty stainless steel top, front, and sides, along with a finished aluminum back, giving it added toughness against some of the toughest long term damages that would hinder its ability to operate.
On the interior, it comes with a stainless steel liner and floor with coved corners for easy cleaning. Six heavy duty gray PVC coated shelves give you plenty of space to organize foods and ingredients. Making use of a Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary
and a Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system
with guided airflow to provide uniform product
temperatures of 33°F to 38°F
(.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 72.38 Inches
- Front to Back: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review