True TUC-60-HC, 60" 2 Solid Door Undercounter Refrigerator
True TUC-60-HC Overview
True’s TUC-60-HC undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. Every True unit is designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service environmentally friendly (134A) forced-air refrigeration system marketplace. Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow and a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant provide uniform product temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
The stainless steel front, top, and doors, with matching aluminum back, give the True TUC-60-HC a very professional appearance in your kitchen, while the aluminum-lined interior, insulated with high density, polyurethane Ecomate, is specifically designed to keep cold air in and keep hot air out. It features four adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves for storage, which can be mounted on 1/2” increments. The unit ships completely pre-wired at the factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. The NEMA-5-15P cord and plug set are included upon your final purchase.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 60.38 Inches
- Depth: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TUC-60-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!