Undercounter refrigerators save time and money by reducing the amount of space required for the storing and preservation of cooking materials, while producing the same coldness as a regular refrigerator. They are also made to easily fit into tight spaces, utilizing every inch of your kitchen. True’s TUC-48-HC double solid door refrigerator features state-of-the-art components, like an eco-friendly capillary tube system, which guides airflow more efficiently to provide uniform product temperatures. The improved evaporator coil, balanced with 1/5 hp compressor, helps to maintain optimal cabinet temperatures and keep products cold. The unique design of the cast-iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times.
The stainless steel front, top, and doors, with matching aluminum back, give the True TUC-48-HC a very professional appearance in your kitchen, while the aluminum-lined interior, insulated with high density, polyurethane Ecomate, is specifically designed to keep cold air in and keep hot air out. It features four adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves for storage, which can be mounted on 1/2” increments. The unit ships completely pre-wired at the factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. The NEMA-5-15P cord and plug set are included upon your final purchase.
Features & Benfits:
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Front breathing.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 48.38 Inches
- Front to Back: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review