True T-49-HC, 54" 2 Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator, T-Series
Retail Price:$5,084.16 /ea
True T-49-HC Overview
Looking for a top quality refrigeration system for a commercial kitchen? Look no further than the True T-49-HC. This 2 section, solid door refrigerator is one of our best selling products and has become popular for the commercial kitchen, restaurant, and hospitality industry. Richly spacious and made from the most durable and reliable of materials, this industrial grade stainless steel refrigerator makes the ideal choice for anyone really looking for an exceptional commercial refrigeration experience.
At GoFoodservice, we make it very easy for you to pick the best quality hardware with the absolute minimum of fuss. Quality counts in any workplace so use the True T-49-HC to deliver just that!
What is the True Refrigeration T-49-HC?
The True T-49-HC Refrigerator is a high quality solution that makes use of a very easy to use reach-in system, ensuring that you can easily pull out the goods needed without making a mess as you do so. Not only that, but the True T-49-HC arrives with a fully factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system to maintain temperatures between 33° and 38°F. This refrigerator also makes use of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Entirely Energy Star compatible, this unit gives you an outstanding quality refrigeration system for commercial purpose.
This unit is built with a stainless steel exterior front and aluminum ends, back, and top. The interior boasts a clear-coated aluminum liner with a stainless steel floor bound to stand the tests of time. With 49 cubic feet of space and 6 adjustable shelves coated in heavy-duty PVC, this fridge is capable of storing a plethora of kitchen essentials. The True T-49-HC was designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system. Bottom mounted units feature:
- ”No stoop” lower shelf.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Width: 54.1 Inches
- Depth: 29.5 Inches
- Height: 78.4 Inches
True T-49-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
5 out of 5 stars from 3 reviews
So happy I found this refrigerator here. It's a lot cheaper than I could find at other online or even local stores. I really wanted a True since it's such a good brand and this one fit right into my budget. They had the unit in stock and ready to ship out the same day which was a nice bonus. Thank you for making this purchase a lot less stressful than I was expecting.
I have x4 of these t-49 refrigerators and they are all still running. These units are made to last and I'm so happy that they are now using more efficient and environment friendly gas to run my unit. I can tell my costs on electricity has gone down slightly over the last few months which is amazing. Who knew that replacing some of the older models out with the newer ones, would actually be a blessing in disguise? p.s. I'll still use the old ones simply because they are strong and MADE IN THE USA! I'm sold right there!
Sturdy shelves and great unit all around. Adds a very nice look to our kitchen. I already knew True was a good brand name, so it way an easy choice. Also, best price I could find, a lot cheaper than our local stores.