True TS-49-HC Overview
Another thing, this stainless steel refrigerator's bottom-mounted compressor is built to withstand the corrosion that comes with use over the years. The bottom position for the compressor also operates in the coolest environment in the kitchen and provides an easy-access “no stoop” lower shelf. This product also comes pre-wired and a NEMA 5-15P plug with 9' cord for instant coldness.
- True’s TS series is the choice for the exclusive stainless steel commercial application.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior front, sides and doors. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches. Matching aluminum back.
- Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated gray shelves.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Bottom mounted units feature: ”no stoop” lower shelf, storage on top of cabinet, compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen, easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 54.13 Inches
- Depth: 29.5 Inches
- Height: 78.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TS-49-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!