True T-35-HC Overview
A notable two section solid door refrigerator, the True T-35-HC reach-in freezer offers efficiency, impressive temperature control, and uncomplicated maintenance. The stainless steel, solid self-closing doors provide an unmatched tight seal, along with a expert-looking front give it a very sleek outward appearance. The aluminum-lined interior, six heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves, offer better coordination offer simple access and cleaning along with a 1/3 hp bottom-mounted compressor that operates in the coldest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for greater output and easier serviceability.
The True T-35-HC shelves are also adjustable for easier access and time management. The R290 refrigerant and foamed-in-place with Ecomate, an environmentally-friendly polyurethane insulation, providing instant coldness to your products. One of the most high-tech refrigerators on the market today, the T-35-HC's unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the most stressed of food service environments. This unit also ships completely pre-wired at factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. The cord and plug set are included at no extra cost.
- True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel solid doors and front. The finest stainless available with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
- Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Bottom mounted units feature: ”No stoop” lower shelf. Storage on top of cabinet. Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen. Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 39.5 Inches
- Depth: 29.5 Inches
- Height: 78.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True T-35-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review