True T-19FZ-HC Overview
Model Specifics: 0°F Cabinet Temperature
True’s commitment to using the highest
quality materials and oversized refrigeration
systems is why True is one of the leading brands in food preservation and storage. The
- True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 0°F (-18°C).
- Stainless steel solid door and front. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 22 7/8"L x 18 1/4"D (582 mm x 464 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 27 Inches
- Depth: 24.5 Inches
- Height: 75.25 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True T-19FZ-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
Delivered in a timely matter. So far it is a good freezer. We had one before with same brand but a sligtly differtent size and we were happy with the product.
Out of the packing and after a week in service, we are happy with our choice of the TRUE single door freezer. It was well prepared for shipping and arrived in excellent shape. During the process of removing it from the shipping pallet, attaching the wheels and installing the shelves, the quality of the materials and the manufacturing process were evident. One of the primary reasons we chose TRUE was that the parts and labor warranty are two years longer than some other brands costing more. We are also pleased that this piece of quality and fairly priced equipment was made in USA!