Model Specifics: 0°F Cabinet Temperature
True’s commitment to using the highest
quality materials and oversized refrigeration
systems is why True is one of the leading brands in food preservation and storage. The True T-19FZ-HC is made with such quality. With Advanced features like, corrosion protection, thanks to the epoxy coated Evaporator coil, automatic defrost time-initiated, temperature termination that saves both money and energy so your profit goes up while utility bills go down. Refrigeration system is bottom mounted, positioned for easy cleaning and maintenance and to raise the cabinet for easier product access. Lifetime Guaranteed positive seal self-closing door hinges protect your product keeping items fresh and safe.
- True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 0°F (-18°C).
- Stainless steel solid door and front. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 22 7/8"L x 18 1/4"D (582 mm x 464 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Left to Right: 27 Inches
- Front to Back: 24.5 Inches
- Height: 75.25 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
5 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews