True TS-23F-HC Overview
Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator
fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give the
True TS-23F-HC a more efficient low velocity, high
volume airflow design. This unique design
ensures faster temperature recovery and
shorter run times in the busiest of food service
environments. NSF Approved clear coating aluminum liner coats the walls, with a stainless steel floor and 3 heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves will keep your product at the most optimal temperatures.
- True’s TS series is the choice for the exclusive stainless steel commercial application.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior front, sides and doors. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches. Matching aluminum back.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated gray wire shelves 22 7/8"L x 23 1/4"D (582 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Automatic defrost system timeinitiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 27 Inches
- Depth: 29.5 Inches
- Height: 78.4 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TS-23F-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!