The True T-12F-HC Reach-In Freezer is a great option for any small kitchen or workspace, with its tall, slender design, the T-12F-HC is able to fit the tightest spaces with a width of 24.88 Inches and 23.16 Inches in depth. Crafted from the highest quality materials and components, the T-12F provides the user with optimal freezing temperatures of -10°F (23.3°C) as well as maximum resistance to dents and scratches. The True T-12F-HC's epoxy coated evaporator coil eliminates the potential of corrosion and decay allowing your product to run like brand new long term. Bottom mounted refrigeration system allows easy access for maintenance or cleaning and top storage.
On the interior the True T-12F-HC is packed with the NSF Approved aluminum liner clear coating on the walls, stainless steel floor with coved corners, 3 heavy duty PVC wire shelves, and all of it is foamed together with Ecomate, a high density polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Stainless steel solid door and front. The finest stainless available with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 20 13/16"L x 17"D (529 mm x 432 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf. Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Left to Right: 24.9 Inches
- Front to Back: 23.1 Inches
- Height: 63.1 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review