True T-23-HC Overview
A polished looking solid door refrigerator, the
The R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant helps it maintain 0 degrees Fahrenheit and an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it one of the most eco-friendly and state-of-the-art refrigerators on the market today, saving you money. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection and includes a 9' cord with NEMA 5-15P plug for convenience and an instant increase to coldness.
- True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel solid door and front. The finest stainless available with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
- Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 27 Inches
- Depth: 29.5 Inches
- Height: 78.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year on compressor
True T-23-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
5 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews
For sure worth the $$ on this bad boy. I've always loved the quality that True puts into their boxes. I'll never trust another brand.