True T-43-HC Overview
Truly a professional two section solid door refrigerator, the
These solid stainless steel doors open to a spacious aluminum-lined interior that provides six heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves that offer better coordination, simple accessibility, and stress free cleaning along with a 1/3 hp bottom-mounted compressor that operates in the coldest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for greater output and easier serviceability.
Under the hood of the True T-43-HC is True's powerful Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow that pushes through the environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant, allowing this unit to maintain constant food-safe 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation. The entire cabinet structure of the unit is foamed-in-place with Ecomate, an environmentally-friendly polyurethane insulation, that keeps cold air from escaping and warm air from entering the unit.
One of the most high-tech refrigerators on the market today, the True T-43-HC unique mechanical design ensures it has faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the most stressed of food service environments. This unit also ships completely pre-wired at factory and is ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. The cord and plug set are included at no extra cost.
- True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- High capacity, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for best food preservation in extreme conditions.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Stainless steel solid doors and front. The finest stainless available with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 47 Inches
- Depth: 29.5 Inches
- Height: 78.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year on compressor
True T-43-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!