True T-23DT-HC Overview
The half door, two section
The interior of the True T-23DT-HC features three sturdy, adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves to help you make the most of your storage space. Its entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP) which means it remains eco-friendly without sacrificing efficiency. This unit comes completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Refrigerator located in top section; freezer on bottom.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration systems that maintains cabinet refrigerator temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) and freezer temperatures of -10°F (-23.3°C).
- Stainless steel solid doors and front. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 22 7/8"L x 231/4"D (582 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Positive seal self-closing doors.
- Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressors perform in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 27.1 Inches
- Depth: 29.9 Inches
- Height: 78.4 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True T-23DT-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!