CMA Dishmachines UC50e Overview
The CMA Dishmachines UC50e dishwasher and glasswasher is a front loading machine designed to produce sparkling clean glasses and dishes. Constructed of double walled stainless steel skin providing constant heating and a quiet operation. Standard features include upper and lower wash/rinse arms and wash and booster tank heater. Features include 13" door opening clearance, standard liquid detergent rinse-aid dispenser.
Features & Benefits:
- 30 racks / 120 covers per hour.
- Large 13" maximum loading height door clearance accommodates oversized plates, glasses and utensils.
- Top mounted controls are easy to read and simple to operate.
- Fully automatic cycle for easy operation
- Pump drain allows for multiple installation applications including elevated drains.
- Safety Temp feature assures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycle.
- Built-in 6 kW booster heater
- 2.7 kW wash tank heater.
- Double skin stainless steel provides consistent heating and a quiet operation.
- Low 0.8 US gal. water usage per rack.
- Door and water level safety switches, plus booster safety thermostat.
- Stainless steel safety filters protect wash pump.
- Polished stainless steel surface and tanks with rounded corners for a total and easy cleaning.
- Operator friendly, removable wash and rinse arms allows for easy cleaning.
- Triple filtering protection system, captures excess soil and debris.
- Width: 23.5 Inches
- Depth: 24 Inches
- Height: 33.6 Inches
CMA Dishmachines Warranty:
1 year parts and labor
CMA Dishmachines UC50e Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!