Specified unit will be a CMA model UC65E undercounter high temperature sanitizing dishmachine with built-in booster heater. Features include large 14-1/2" door opening clearance, standard liquid detergent and rinse-aid dispensing pumps, top, side and rear panels. Unit has standard pump drain, "Safe-T-Temp" feature to ensure proper 180°F final rinse temperature and stainless steel rinse arms with removable end caps for easy cleaning.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- 30 racks / 120 covers per hour.
- Fully automatic cycle for easy operation.
- Built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps.
- Pump drain system allows for multiple installation applications including elevated drains.
- Safety Temp feature assures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycle.
- Built-in 4kW booster heater.
- 2kW wash tank heater.
- Counter-balanced double skin door.
- Low 0.8 US gal. water usage per rack.
- Door safety switch, extended wash cycle switch.
- Stainless steel safety filters protect wash pump.
- Top mounted detergent and rinse-aid prime switches.
- Operator friendly, removable stainless steel wash and rinse arms allows for easy cleaning.
- 1 peg and 1 flat bottom rack supplied.
- Left to Right: 24 Inches
- Front to Back: 25 Inches
- Height: 33.5 Inches
CMA Dishmachines Warranty:
1 year parts and labor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review