CMA Dishmachines UC65E, 30 Rack/Hr High Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher w/ Drain & Chemical Pump
CMA Dishmachines UC65E Overview
Features & Benefits:
- 30 racks / 120 covers per hour.
- Top mounted controls are easy to read and simple to operate.
- Fully automatic cycle for easy operation.
- Pump drain system allows for multiple installation applications including elevated drains.
- Safety Temp feature assures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycle.
- Built-in 4kW booster heater.
- 2kW wash tank heater.
- Counter-balanced double skin door.
- Low 0.8 US gal. water usage per rack.
- Door safety switch, extended wash cycle switch.
- Stainless steel safety filters protect wash pump.
- Top mounted detergent and rinse-aid prime switches.
- Operator friendly, removable stainless steel wash and rinse arms allows for easy cleaning.
- Includes (1) peg and (1) flat bottom rack
- Width: 24 Inches
- Depth: 25 Inches
- Height: 33.5 Inches
CMA Dishmachines Warranty:
1 year parts and labor
CMA Dishmachines UC65E Specifications
Related Products(View all)
Does it require a condensate hood?
Typically undercounter dish machines do not require a hood, but specifics depend totally on your local health and fire codes, which we cannot advise on. Since this is a high-temperature machine, hot steam will be released when opened, so some operators have preferred a hood system regardless of requirement to keep the temperature and humidity down in the kitchen.
Be the first to review this item!