The True STR2DT-2S double solid swing door, dual temperature reach-in refrigerator/freezer brings the best of both with a top-mounted refrigerated compartment and a bottom-mounted freezer compartment. These two compartments combined means a compact food storage solution where both spaces can be used efficiently. Its extra large evaporator coils are balanced with an updated 1/5 hp compressor for the refrigerator and a powerful 1/3 hp compressor for the freezer. State-of-the-art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments. All of these combined helps keep the refrigerator at 33°F to 38°F and the freezers all the way down to -10°F. This unit also features an automatic freezer defrost system which is time-initiated and time-terminated for the most accurate read-outs and timers and an automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
The interior of the True STR2DT-2S features sturdy, adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves to help you make the most of your storage space. Its entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP) which means it remains eco-friendly without sacrificing efficiency. This unit comes completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet.
- Two independent, self contained refrigeration systems; CFC free, environmentally friendly and factory balanced.
- R134A refrigerator refrigerant - R404A freezer refrigerant.
- High capacity, factory balanced system that maintains 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) in the refrigerator section (Refrigerator on left side) and -10°F (-23.3°C) in the freezer section (Freezer on right side).
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Freezer features automatic defrost system, time-initiated, time-terminated.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front, and sides
- Interior - Stainless steel side walls, back, floor, door liner, and ceiling
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Two (2) exterior digital temperature displays, one for refrigerator section and one for freezer.
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Curb mounting ready.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
Shelving Kit Options: Please specify up to 2 kits during checkout
- Kit #1: Nine (9) sets of #1 type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan or two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans.
- Kit #2: One (1) set half-section #2 steel rod tray slides and pilasters (field installed), rim support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan.
- Kit #3: Six (6) sets of universal type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan, two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans or two (2) 12"L x 20"D (305 mm x 508 mm) pans.
- Kit #4: Three (3) chrome shelves 25"L x 273/4"D (635 mm x 705 mm). Optional wall mounted shelf support pilasters (field installed) with four (4) shelf clips per shelf available; adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments (must order at time of cabinet order).
- Additional kit option components available individually.
- Left to Right: 52.63 Inches
- Front to Back: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review