3M Water Filtration ICE120-S
Ice Machine Single Cartridge Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$126.45 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$125.95 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$125.45 /ea|
Ice Machine Water Filtration System Details:
You need to know that you're always in a place to give you customers the best, so get started off on the right foot in the first place with this 3M Water Filtration ICE120-S ice machine commercial filtration system that you're feeling strong about. This 3M Water Filtration ICE120-S is going to give you the right feel as far as the fact that it's heavy duty to keep up with your traffic, but it's not going to sacrifice any of the security or comfort that you'll be looking for. You'll have a lot of fun when you're looking at this in terms of the overall perks you're getting by using one of these systems.
Keeping up an impressive pace of 1.5 gpm with the 3M Water Filtration ICE120-S, you'll enjoy the lack of compromise that you'll be enjoying with this filtration system perfectly in place. With scale reduction and chlorine cleansing, you're going to be serving your customers what they want, when they want it so that you'll be in the right place to have it all come together properly.
Also, the 3M Water Filtration ICE120-S single cartridge
water filtration system will help provide consistent high quality water for commercial
ice by reducing the effects of sediment and chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to
1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm). Another thing the
3M Water Filtration ICE120-S does is provide built-in scale inhibition that reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium
to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale.
- Combines cyst, sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduction, while reducing the effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 9,000 gallons (34,069 liters).
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- Tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF20-S replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by 3M Purification.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
Note: Replaces Model# CFS7812-S & CFS6812X-S
Replacement Cartridge: HF20-S
- Height: 17 Inches
- Diameter: 4.25 Inches
5 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews