Brema CB425A HC AWS, 20" Air Cooled Gourmet Cube Undercounter Ice Machine, 108 Lb
Recommended for this item
Brema CB425A HC AWS Overview
Ice Machine Details:
A variety of ice machines are being used in the developing food industry. Restaurants, hotels, and businesses utilize ice machine to produce a different form of ice. They are purposely made to prolonged the spoilage of food products.
Great and reliable brands like Brema provide different ice machines in the industry which are very good in minimizing spoilage. The Brema CB425A HC AWS is just one out of the many types of ice machines that have been released in the market. It has a stainless steel of 304 interior and exterior that never rusts and destroy and the stainless steel evaporator helps to reduce the buildup of minerals. Thus, increasing the pumping and compressor operation of the machine. As a result, the machine produces quality based ice cubes. Also, it has a fixed and non-rotating evaporator that ensures long product life. Furthermore, the unit does not require too much space that it can easily fit and be handled in a particular area. You will be saved in the problem of ice production once you buy this product.
You do not need to look for other products since we all have what it takes to produce a quality based ice cubes that come in different shapes of your choice. The Brema CB425A HC AWS is a great partner to have in times of insufficient ice production.
Features & Benefits:
- Produces gourmet style ice cubes 1 1/5" x 1" x 1 1/10" in size
- 108 Lbs ice production per 24 hrs with 55 Lb storage capacity
- Horizontal style evaporator helps ensure the purest of water is used to form clear crystalline ice
- Automatic wash system - Self cleaning feature completely descales and cleans your ice machine in just 1.5 hours when used with ice machine cleaner (Cleaning solution sold separately)
- Stainless steel 304 interior and exterior that never rusts or corrodes.
- Internal rounded surfaces are easy to clean
- Retractable insulated door
- Electromechanical operation
- HCFC-free insulated storage
- HFC-free R290 refrigerant gas
- Adjustable stainless steel feet
- Width: 19.7 Inches
- Depth: 22.8 Inches
- Height: 31.6 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
CB425A HC AWS Resources
Brema CB425A HC AWS Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products(View all)
4 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews
Has no Removable cleanable air filter as advertised,Other then that work really good, Makes plenty of ice and the bin stays colder with the bigger cubes so the ice last twice as long as my last model.