3M Water Filtration HF8-S, Replacement Cartridge w/ Scale Inhibitor for SF18-S and SF165 Water Filter Systems
3M Water Filtration HF8-S Overview
Water Filter Cartridge Details:
Keep your steamer working as hard as possible by treating it right with the 3M Water Filtration HF8-S replacement cartridge for SF18-S and SF165 commercial water filter systems. Your appliances do a lot of hard work for you, so the best way to show them the love that they deserve for helping you serve your customers, is to make sure that you are always working to keep them running smoothly with pure water. This filter works at High Temperatures and reduces scale, for coffee, steamers, etc.
This filtration system will take care of the quality of water that is flowing to your coffee maker and steamer as well as any other kind of application you could think of. This means that all of those chlorine, sediment, and bacteria particles will be left trapped in the filter and you won't need to have as much downtime as your might with previous machines and filters working together. This will take a lot of the worry off of your shoulders and you'll be free to really make use of it without an inconvenience of any kind. Lastly, keep in mind that the 3M Water Filtration HF8-S water filter cartridge replaces the Cuno CFS441 Cartridge.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design reduces media contamination during change-outs.
- Expansive breadth of product offering that can accommodate most applications.
- Multiple choice of medias to help provide solutions for varying water conditions.
- FDA CRF-21 compliant materials.
- NSF Certified; 3M Purification Inc: Commercial Modular-High Flow Series1, Components-Commercial Modular2, Components-Filter Cartridges3
3M Water Filtration HF8-S Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products(View all)
5 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews
Competitive price and a wide selection of part #'s allows for 1 stop shopping. These filters are from a globally recognized manufacturer with a high quality benchmark.