Recommended for this item
True TUC-27G-HC~FGD01 Overview
Undercounter refrigerators save time and money by reducing the amount of space required for the storing and preservation of cooking materials, while producing the same coldness as a regular refrigerator. They are also made to easily fit into tight spaces, utilizing every inch of your kitchen. True’s TUC-27G-HC~FGD01 glass door refrigerator features state-of-the-art components, like an eco-friendly capillary tube system, using modern R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which guides airflow more efficiently to provide uniform product temperatures. The improved evaporator coil, balanced with 1/6 hp compressor, helps to maintain optimal cabinet temperatures and keep products cold.
The “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door of the True TUC-27G-HC~FGD01 perfectly keeps cold air in. Its aluminum-lined interior, insulated with high density, polyurethane Ecomate, is specifically designed to maintain optimal temperatures and keep hot air out. It features two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves for storage, which can be adjusted in 1/2” increments. The unit ships completely pre-wired at the factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. The NEMA-5-15R cord and plug set are included upon your final purchase.
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- Oversized, environmentally friendly forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Energy efficient, “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass door.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Two (2) heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves per door section.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 27.6 Inches
- Depth: 30.1 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
True TUC-27G-HC~FGD01 Specifications
Related Products(View all)
Be the first to review this item!