True TUC-27F-HC, 27" 1 Solid Door Undercounter Freezer
Retail Price:$2,752.00 /ea
Recommended for this item
True TUC-27F-HC Overview
You need reliability, and you need it now. If that sounds about right, than you'll love all of the versatility and enjoyment that this wonderful True undercounter freezer is going to offer you. With the proper focus on quality as well as environmental impact, this is going to be a great system to consider for those that are really looking at their own impact on the environment itself.
Undercounter freezers are designed to save time money and space by reducing the amount of kitchen space required for the storing and preservation of high quality cooking materials, while producing the same cool fresh air of a full sized freezer. The True TUC-27F-HC solid door hydrocarbon freezer features state-of-the-art components, like True's oversized factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow that provides uniform product temperatures throughout a whole busy day of use. This combined with a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP) & three (3) global warming potential (GWP), you'll find your unit running efficient for a very long time. Also, the improved evaporator coil, balanced with 1/4 HP compressor, helps to maintain optimal cabinet temperatures and keep products cold.
The stainless steel front, top and door, with matching coated steel back, gives the True TUC-27F-HC a very professional appearance in your kitchen, while the aluminum-lined interior, insulated with high quality polyurethane insulation called ecomate is specifically designed to keep cold air in and keep hot air out. It features two adjustable heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves for storage, which can be found on the inside of the unit and is adjustable in 1/2” increments. The unit ships completely pre-wired at the factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Lastly, the NEMA-5-15R cord and plug set are included upon your final purchase.
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Energy efficient, environmentally friendly forced-air refrigeration system holds -10°F (-23.3°C). Ideally suited for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Two (2) heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves per door section.
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated, time-terminated.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Front breathing compressor.
- Width: 27.6 Inches
- Depth: 30.1 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
True TUC-27F-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!