True TBB-2G-HC-LD Overview
For optimal beverage display, the
The powder coated cold rolled steel exterior and door threshold protector help minimize damage to the cabinet from routine loading and unloading. Two "Low-E" double pane glass doors permit excellent product visibility so you can maximize merchandising opportunities, while four adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves help you make the most of the interior space.
- True’s refrigerated back bar coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Exterior - Black, powder coated cold-rolled steel with stainless steel countertop.
- Interior - Stainless steel floor with 1/2" (13 mm) reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for packaged and bottled product.
- Positive seal doors.
- "Low-E", double pane thermal glass door assemblies with extruded aluminum frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty black PVC coated wire shelves.
- Width: 58.88 Inches
- Depth: 27.75 Inches
- Height: 37 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TBB-2G-HC-LD Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!