True TD-95-38-HC Overview
Professional quality for professional businesses, the True TD-95-38-HC Solid Slide Lid Deep Well Horizontal Bottle Cooler Features a heavy duty black powder coated rolled steel front, sides, and back, all stainless steel countertop and lids with built in anti-theft barrel door locks, protecting this unit from both the environment that surrounds it, as well as less than honest individuals...
Oversized, factory balanced, forced-air cooling refrigeration systems positively guided airflow cools bottles on top first for a revolutionary cooling experience. Sporting a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, and an extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- True’s horizontal bottle coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Their commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Forced-air cooling. Positively guided airflow cools bottles on top first. Evaporator coil virtually runs length of cooler for balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- Exterior - stainless steel countertop and lids, black powder coated cold rolled steel front, sides, and back.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel. NSF/ANSI Standard 7 approved for packaged and bottled product.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Heavy duty, 10 mil thick pure grade PVC coated adjustable bin dividers.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 95.13 Inches
- Depth: 26.88 Inches
- Height: 33.5 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TD-95-38-HC Specifications
5 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews
Very well made. Before I purchased this item I talked to a local refrigeration repair company and they told me the True brand was the best. Only disappointment is the price of the caster kit, $322.00 with discount.