Professional quality for the busiest bars and pubs, the True TD-24-7-HC Solid Slide Lid Deep Well Horizontal Bottle Cooler is designed with lasting durability that shows throughout the years. Their commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems that assure colder, fresher product temperatures and years of trouble free service is why True is one of the leading brands in refrigeration. Thanks to this unit's 1/10 HP compressor, this bottle cooler's environmentally friendly R290 forced-air refrigeration system maintains the optimal storing temperatures between 33°F and 38°F for one of the most delightful drinking experiences. Specially sealed, self-lubricating, cast iron evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades give True bottle coolers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures colder standard temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
- True’s horizontal bottle coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Their commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Forced-air cooling. Positively guided airflow cools bottles on top first.
- Evaporator coil virtually runs length of cooler for balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- Exterior - stainless steel countertop and lid, black powder coated cold rolled steal front, sides, and back.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel. Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for packaged and bottled product.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Heavy duty, 10 mil thick pure grade PVC coated adjustable bin dividers.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 24.5 Inches
- Front to Back: 26.88 Inches
- Height: 33.5 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review