True TD-80-30-S-HC Overview
True’s horizontal bottle coolers are designed with quality and value in mind. Featuring and all stainless steel counter-top and lid, heavy duty, wear resistant stainless steel front, sides, and back, the
Advanced, Forced-air cooling with guided airflow cools bottles on top first for a revolutionary drinking experience. An extra large evaporator coil virtually runs length of cooler for balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet. Featuring a high quality, factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. The Interior of this unit features long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel that is NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product. Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C)
- True’s horizontal bottle coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Their commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Forced-air cooling. Positively guided airflow cools bottles on top first. Evaporator coil virtually runs length of cooler for balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Exterior - all stainless steel countertop, lids, cabinet front and sides, and back.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel. NSF/ANSI Standard 7 approved for packaged and bottled product.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Heavy duty, 10 mil thick pure grade PVC coated adjustable bin dividers.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed in- place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 80.13 Inches
- Depth: 26.88 Inches
- Height: 33.5 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TD-80-30-S-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!