Recommended for this item
True GDM-72-HC~TSL01 Overview
Professional quality for professional businesses, protect all your best- selling pre-packaged sandwiches, cold drinks, and other to-go items with the True GDM-72-HC~TSL01 refrigerated glass door merchandiser. Featuring bright and even LED lighting, this refrigerator showcases your products more vividly than a unit with fluorescent lighting. The easily replaceable, energy-efficient LEDs generate less heat than fluorescent bulbs to keep internal temperatures low, and because they last significantly longer than other lights, you'll save money on replacement costs over time. "Low-E" double pane thermal insulated glass doors allow for crystal clear product visibility and combine with foamed-in-place insulation to retain cold temperatures.
Designed to maintain temperatures from 33-38°F, this merchandiser boasts a bottom-mounted 1/2 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Twelve durable, PVC-coated wire shelves are included to provide stability and organization for a beautifully organized display. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for customers to view and pick up products due to the raised bottom shelf.
- The world’s #1 manufacturer of glass door merchandisers.
- High capacity, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for best food preservation in extreme conditions.
- Exterior - Non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel that is durable and permanent.
- Interior - Attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Double pane thermal insulated glass swing doors with black powder coated frames.
- Self closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf to maximize product visibility.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 78.1 Inches
- Depth: 29.9 Inches
- Height: 78.6 Inches
True GDM-72-HC~TSL01 Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products(View all)
Be the first to review this item!