For easy and convenient merchandise display the True GDM-49-HC~TSL01 features bright and even LED lighting, this refrigerator showcases your products more vividly than a unit with fluorescent lighting. The easily replaceable, energy-efficient LEDs generate less heat than fluorescent bulbs to keep internal temperatures low, and because they last significantly longer than other lights, you'll save money on replacement costs over time. Designed to maintain temperatures from 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit, this merchandiser boasts a bottom-mounted 1/2 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential of 0 and a global warming potential of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for customers to view and pick up products due to the raised bottom shelf. 2 "Low-E" double pane thermal insulated glass doors allow for crystal clear product visibility and combine with foamed-in-place insulation to retain cold temperatures. Eight durable, PVC-coated wire shelves are included to provide maximum stability and organization for an eye popping display that you guests will not be able to pass by without noticing.
- The world’s #1 manufacturer of glass door merchandisers.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for best food preservation in extreme conditions.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Double pane thermal insulated glass swing doors. Black powder coated.
- Self closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed in- place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- ”No stoop” lower shelf to maximize product visibility.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Left to Right: 54.16 Inches
- Front to Back: 29.88 Inches
- Height: 78.63 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
4 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews