True T-49F-4-HC Overview
The True T-49F-4-HC two section half door reach-in freezer offers superior temperature control, easy maintenance, and low utility costs. Its half door design lets you open just one small section of the unit at a time, for greater energy savings and longer storage times. on the inside six heavy-duty, coated shelves offer excellent interior organization, and its 1 hp bottom mounted compressor operates in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for greater efficiency, easier serviceability, and also raises the height of the bottom shelf for easier access. Advanced features like an extra large evaporator coil and factory engineered self-contained capillary tube systems that use the environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant help this freezer maintain the optimal temperature of -10°F (-23.3°C) making it ideal for frozen foods or ice cream.
- True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Stainless steel solid doors and front. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 24 9/16"L x 22 3/8"D (624 mm x 569 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 54.16 Inches
- Depth: 29.5 Inches
- Height: 78.4 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True T-49F-4-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review