The True TSSU-27-08-HC commercial sandwich / salad prep table is a convenient option to keep all your meats and vegetables fresh and preserved, made with stainless steel front, top, and end, with an aluminum back to match. Boasting a 1/5 horsepower epoxy coated evaporator that prevents corrosion and uses a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that uses the environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), and three (3) global warming potential (GWP). Therefore making this sandwich salad refrigerated prep table an environmentally responsible choice for your kitchen is one of the best things coming. Also, this unit's patented forced-air design holds the optimal temperature of 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
Another thing, on the interior of this unit has clear coated aluminum walls and has a stainless steel floor with coved corners to protect it from scratches. Two heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves provide an extra large storage area and an easy-to-access design.
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), and three global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 11 3/4" (299 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 27.63 Inches
- Front to Back: 30.13 Inches
- Height: 36.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review