True TSSU-36-08-HC, 36" 2 Door Sandwich / Salad Prep Table, (8) 1/6 size pans
True TSSU-36-08-HC Overview
When you run a busy fast food sandwich business, there is no margin for error, and True knows this. That is why they created the stylish, heavy duty stainless steel Salad/sandwich prep table TSSU refrigerator line. The True TSSU-36-08-HC solid door sandwich/salad refrigerator unit is built to withstand some of life's toughest scratches and dents from the busiest foodservice environments.
Featuring an easy to clean stainless steel exterior front, doors, sides and a matching aluminium back to finish, this unit will look brand new years down the road. True prides themselves on their Top-of-the-line oversized refrigeration units, and that's exactly why every one of True's TSSU units come with their signature refrigeration systems with guided airflow, and combined with a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant, your products will be stored at the optimal food storage temperatures of 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C). Keeping you in solace knowing that your products will be fresh and will take longer to spoil.
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with and listed under ANSI/NSF-7.
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 11 3/4" (299 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 36.38 Inches
- Depth: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 36.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TSSU-36-08-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!