For cold, fast, efficient distribution, it's hard to go wrong with direct draw beer dispensers. The True TDD-2-HC is the best beer dispenser for your bar, pub, restaurant, or banquet facility. True's TDD-2-HC two tap kegerator is designed with unmatched quality and durability for a perfectly cold beer with every pour.
The oversized design of the True TDD-2-HC two tap kegerator features a sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and large fan blades. The model dispenses beer at a low velocity with a high volume airflow, keeping beer chilled at the perfect temperature. This unique design ensures faster temperature pull down of warm product, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations; holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
Both stainless steel swing doors on the True TDD-2-HC come standard with anti-theft door locks, to keep your bestselling beers and liquors safe from dastardly thieves. The cabinet structure of this unit is foamed-in-place using Ecomate, high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential. True TDD-2-HC is the best and most environmentally friendly choice for your bar, pub, or restaurant. Trust True beer dispensers for all of your bar needs.
- True’s direct draw beer dispensers are designed with enduring quality and value. Their commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Exterior - Black, powder coated cold-rolled steel with stainless steel countertop.
- Interior - Stainless steel floor with 1/2" (13 mm) reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls. NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for packaged or bottled product.
- Two (2) 3" (77 mm) diameter stainless steel insulated beer columns. Cold air is directed into beer columns to reduce foaming and maximize draft beer profits.
- Entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-inplace using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 58.88 Inches
- Front to Back: 27.16 Inches
- Height: 37 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review