For cold, fast, efficient distribution, it's hard to go wrong with the True TDD-1-HC direct draw beer dispenser. True's beer dispensers are designed with enduring quality and value that will protect your investment from long term damages that would affect its ability to function properly. Oversized, refrigeration systems featuring Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades give True beer dispensers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design to push the perfect cooling temperature for a nice cold beer. This unique design ensures faster temperature pull down of warm product, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations; holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- True’s direct draw beer dispensers are designed with enduring quality and value. Their commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Exterior - Black, powder coated cold-rolled steel with stainless steel countertop.
- Interior - Stainless steel floor with 1/2" (13 mm) reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls. NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for packaged or bottled product.
- One (1) 3" (77 mm) diameter stainless steel insulated beer column. Cold air is directed into beer column to reduce foaming and maximize draft beer profits.
- Anodized aluminum glass rail provides convenient storage for glasses on top.
- Entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 23.5 Inches
- Front to Back: 31.25 Inches
- Height: 39.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review