True TUC-44F-HC Overview
True’s swing door undercounter units feature the combined advantage of undercounter placement with deeper freezer storage and are designed with enduring quality that protects your investment. They are also made to easily fit into tight spaces, utilizing every inch of your kitchen. The True TUC-44F-HC solid swing door freezer features state-of-the-art components like an eco-friendly capillary tube system, using modern R290 refrigerant, which guides airflow more efficiently to provide uniform product temperatures. The improved evaporator coil, balanced with 1/2 hp compressor, helps to maintain optimal cabinet temperatures and keep products cold. The unique design of the cast-iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times.
The stainless steel front, top and door, with matching coated steel back, give the True TUC-44F-HC a very professional appearance in your kitchen, while the aluminum-lined interior, insulated with high density, polyurethane ecomate is specifically designed to keep cold air in and keep hot air out. It features two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves for storage, which can be mounted on 1/2” increments. The unit ships completely pre-wired at the factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. The NEMA-5-15R cord and plug set are also included upon your final purchase.
- True’s deep undercounter units feature the combined advantage of undercounter placement with deeper refrigerated storage.
- True’s deep undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system holds -10°F (-23.3°C). Ideally suited for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, time-terminated.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 44.5 Inches
- Depth: 32.25 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TUC-44F-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!