True TUC-48F-HC, 48" 2 Solid Door Undercounter Freezer
Retail Price:$3,992.64 /ea
Recommended for this item
True TUC-48F-HC Overview
True’s swing door undercounter units feature the combined advantage of undercounter placement with deeper refrigerated storage and are designed with enduring quality that protects your investment. They are also made to easily fit into tight spaces, utilizing every inch of your kitchen. The True TUC-48F-HC solid swing door refrigerator features state-of-the-art components such as an eco-friendly capillary tube system, and uses energy efficient R290 refrigerant, which guides airflow more efficiently to provide uniform product temperatures. The improved evaporator coil balanced with 1/2 HP compressor helps to maintain optimal cabinet temperatures and keep products cold.
The stainless steel front, top and door with matching GalFan coated steel back, gives the True TUC-48F-HC a very professional appearance in your kitchen, while the aluminum-lined interior, insulated with high density polyurethane ecomate is specifically designed to keep cold air in and keep hot air out. It features two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves for storage, which can be adjusted in 1/2” increments. The unit ships completely pre-wired at the factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. The NEMA-5-15R cord and plug set are included upon your final purchase.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Oversized, environmentally friendly forced-air refrigeration system holds -10°F (-23.3°C). Ideally suited for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Two (2) heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves per door section.
- Automatic defrost system time initiated, time-terminated.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 48.4 Inches
- Depth: 30.1 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
True TUC-48F-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!