True TUC-48D-2-HC Overview
Undercounter refrigerators save time and money by reducing the amount of space required for the storing and preservation of cooking materials, while producing the same coldness as a regular refrigerator. They are also made to easily fit into tight spaces, utilizing every inch of your kitchen. True’s TUC-48D-2-HC double drawer/solid door refrigerator features state-of-the-art components, like an eco-friendly capillary tube system, using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which guides airflow more efficiently to provide uniform product temperatures. The improved evaporator coil, balanced with 1/5 hp compressor, helps to maintain optimal cabinet temperatures and keep products cold. The unique design of the cast-iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times.
The stainless steel front, and top, with matching aluminum back, give the True TUC-48D-2-HC a very sharp appearance in your kitchen, while the aluminum-lined interior, insulated with high density, polyurethane Ecomate, is specifically designed to keep cold air in and keep hot air out. The door compartment features two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves for storage, which can be mounted on 1/2” increments. The door or drawer assemblies can be located in any section of the cabinet at time of ordering for the perfect match to your kitchen. The unit ships completely pre-wired at the factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. The NEMA-5-15R cord and plug set are included upon your final purchase.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Oversized, environmentally friendly forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C). All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) full size 12"L x 18"W x 6"D (305 mm x 458 mm x 153 mm) food storage box or one 1/3 size and one 1/2 size pan (sold separately).
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 48.38 Inches
- Depth: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TUC-48D-2-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!