This True TWT-93-HC extra deep worktop refrigerator combines industry-leading performance with the compact versatility that is the True Worktops, to make a refrigerator that meets the needs of even the most demanding kitchens! This unit boasts a heavy-duty stainless steel top, front, and sides, and a aluminum finished back, giving it added toughness when compared to many other worktop units. The top and backsplash are formed in one piece, which prohibits bacteria and food particles from harboring in any cracks.
On the interior, it comes with a stainless steel liner and floor with coved corners for easy cleaning. The extra deep design of this refrigerator offers more space front to back than traditional units, while the six heavy-duty PVC coated shelves give you even more space to organize foods and ingredients. It also features three solid doors that lock to protect the contents of your unit from theft or tampering.
A digital temperature display on the front of the unit also lets you see if it is operating correctly at a glance, without having to open the door or move it. While the exterior and interior of this worktop deliver maximum durability, its rugged engineering extends to the refrigeration system as well. A 1/3 hp refrigeration system helps this unit maintain temperatures between 33°F and 38°F, and it uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps maximize temperature retention for better energy, and when you need to perform routine maintenance or service, the condensing unit is easy to access thanks to an innovative slide-out design. The evaporator is also coated in epoxy to give it added resilience against harmful corrosion. This refrigerator comes equipped with 5" casters for easy mobility during cleaning.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s deep worktop units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. True’s deep worktop units feature the combined advantage of convenient worktop prep space with deeper refrigerated storage.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back. Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction. Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath as with other two-piece worktop units.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 93.25 Inches
- Front to Back: 32.38 Inches
- Height: 33.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
5 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews