True TWT-27-HC Overview
The True TWT-27-HC one door worktop refrigerator is designed with enduring quality and durability that protects your long term investment from damages that would hinder its ability to operate. True's units are crafted from the highest quality materials and components, that provide you with peak operating efficiency, colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, all at the best value in today’s food service marketplace. Making use of a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system, and a extra large evaporator coil using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C), for the best in food preservation. Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True worktop units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments
Features & Benefits:
- True’s worktop units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C ot 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back. Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction. Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath as with other two-piece worktop units.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 27.63 Inches
- Depth: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 33.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TWT-27-HC Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review