True's TWT-48-HC hydrocarbon worktop refrigerator features all stainless steel front, top and sides, matching aluminum finished back. All stainless steel top and backsplash are crafted together as a one piece formed construction. this design doesn't allow bacteria and food particles to be trapped underneath the cracks as with other two-piece worktop units. This oversized, environmentally friendly forced-air refrigeration system and factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system help this unit maintain optimal temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) by using the environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Using State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors your energy consumption will be reduced by close to 60%. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides the greatest motor reliability.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s worktop units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Oversized, environmentally friendly forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back. Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction. Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath as with other two-piece worktop units.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 48.4 Inches
- Front to Back: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 33.4 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review