Every True Worktop unit is designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide you with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and all at the best price in today’s food service marketplace to make a refrigerator that meets the needs of even the most demanding kitchens! This unit boasts a heavy-duty stainless steel top, front, and sides, along with a lifetime-guaranteed all metal door handle design and a finished aluminum back, giving it added toughness when compared to many standard worktop units. The top and backsplash are formed in one piece, which prohibits bacteria and food particles from harboring in any cracks. On the interior, it comes with a stainless steel liner and floor with coved corners for easy cleaning. Six heavy-duty PVC coated shelves give you plenty of space to organize foods and ingredients.
The True TWT-72-HC work top refrigerator features a durable stainless steel front, top and ends, with a matching aluminum back. Its one piece top and backsplash eliminates gaps where food particles and bacteria could be trapped. NSF approved liner silver aluminum interior liner. Six adjustable heavy duty PVC coated shelves are included for maximum storage flexibility.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s worktop units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back. Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction. Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath as with other two-piece worktop units.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 72.38 Inches
- Front to Back: 30.13 Inches
- Height: 33.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review