3M Water Filtration ICE190-S
Ice Machine Single Cartridge Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$226.97 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$226.47 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$225.97 /ea|
Ice Machine Water Filtration System Details:
Ice makers have a lot of work to do in order to make sure that they are giving you what you want in quality, but they can get a lot of support when you put together the right kind of team to help it all come together. In saying that, this 3M ice machine water filtering system is going to do a lot for you in that it will help optimize the quality of water that is being fed into the machine, meaning better quality ice on the other end for you.
To help you trust it even more, you'll be able to enjoy the fact that this system, the 3M Water Filtration ICE190-S, will guarantee crisper and clearer ice with the assurance that your water will be sediment-free so that you can give customers what they want. Still flowing in at 5 gpm, you'll be able to keep up to pace and provide nothing but the best for your deserving customers who want to know they're taken care of in your establishment.
Also, the 3M Water Filtration ICE190-S single cartridge water filtration system can help provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice by reducing the effects of sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale at flow rates up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale.
- Combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction, while reducing the effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 54,000 gallons (204,412 liters).
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF90-S replacement cartridge).
- Certifi ed by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF90-S replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane fi ltration as tested by CUNO (HF90-S replacement cartridge).
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by CUNO.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
Replacement Cartridge: HF90-S
- Height: 23.6 Inches
- Diameter: 5 Inches
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review