3M Water Filtration BREW120-MS
Coffee or Hot Tea Single Cartridge Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$92.98 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$89.67 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$88.97 /ea|
Hot Beverage Water Filtration System:
You've got a job to do as a server and if you want the right support in making sure that you always get it done right, than this 3M Water Filtration BREW120-MS coffee machine water filter is going to be your new best friend. Perfect for helping you make your way to a better quality drink, this 3M BREW series commercial filter system will give you cleaner, sanitary, better quality water that will also make sure that the coffee is the best it can be as well.
The 3M Water Filtration BREW120-MS is also going to help keep your tea brewing machine and/or coffee brewing machine running smoothly, as it will hold back the scaling and the sediment that can coat the boiler plate of the heater and cause all sorts of problems. If you want something that is designed to give you the best of the best, than this is absolutely the helping hand that is going to give you the leadership that you're looking for and searching for. This is one hard-working coffee machine water filter!
Another thing, the 3M
single cartridge water filtration system helps provide high quality water for the perfect
cup of coffee or tea by reducing the effects of sediment and chlorine taste and odor at
flow rates up to 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm). A proprietary slow release scale inhibitor reduces
the ability of calcium and magnesium to form on the heating coils and cause downtime
and unscheduled service maintenance.
- Combines scale reduction with cyst, sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 9,000 gallons (34,069 liters).
- Consistent great tasting brewed coffee and tea from water with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor.
- Better equipment protection from reduced sediment particles that can clog the spray head.
- Reduced scale formation by the controlled release of proprietary scale inhibitors as tested by 3M Purification.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF20-MS replacement cartridge).
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure
Replacement Cartridge: HF20-MS
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review