3M Water Filtration ESP124-T, Espresso Machine Single Cartridge Water Softener Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$88.48 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$88.23 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$87.98 /ea|
3M Water Filtration ESP124-T Overview
Espresso Machine Water Softening Filtration System Details:
You've got boiler plates to protect when you're looking at making sure that you always have coffee to give to your customers. If you want to make sure that you dedicate the right kind of attention to them, than a filtering system such as the 3M Water Filtration ESP124-T is one of the best defense lines you can put up.
Guaranteed to catch chlorine in odor and taste, sediment, bacteria, lime and scale build up, you can see that the 3M Water Filtration ESP124-T filtration system can help you make sure that you have less system break downs all while making sure that you also have the guarantee that you'll be keeping safety and longevity at part with each other.
The point in having this kind of espresso water softening filtration system in place is that you'll be able to make sure that you put together the right package to help you out with the demand you're going to be facing in your commercial location.
Also, the 3M Water Filtration ESP124-T single-cartridge systems help provide consistent high quality water for espresso and espresso-based drinks at flow rates up to 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm). A strong-acid sodium ion-exchange resin reduces calcium and magnesium ions to help prevent hard scale formation on the heating coils and boilers resulting in energy inefficiency, downtime, and expensive service calls. Premium activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and bitterness associated with poor water quality.
- Removes hardness up to 1,100 grains.
- Consistent, great tasting espresso and espresso drinks from water with reduced hardness and chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of calcium and magnesium ions results in improved energy efficiency and reduced downtime and expensive service calls.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with 1/4 turn, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs.
- FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials.
Note: Replaces Model# CFS6135, CFS6135-C & CFS6135-C w/ Flush Valve
Replacement Cartridge: PS124
3M Water Filtration ESP124-T Specifications
Frequently bought together
Be the first to review this item!