Manitowoc Ice AR-10000-P, Arctic Pure Plus Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System
Manitowoc Ice AR-10000-P Overview
Ice Machine Water Filter System Details:
Since it's understood that your ice machine is one of the most important features in your commercial spot, you want to make sure that you are doing everything possible in order to protect it. Among the most important aspects is the fact that you have to trust that the right filter is going to do a quality job right from the beginning.
That's what this is and it's ready to help you move into a time and place where you can put it to use properly. Among its perks is the fact that this Manitowoc Ice AR-10000-P commercial ice machine water filter system is going to be the perfect fit with its FDA compliance, it's focus on reduction of chlorine taste and odor, and the carbon block system which provides protection against the microorganisams which cause mold, slime, and algae. Enjoy the scale reduction this will give you and remember that it's going to help your machine work better, faster, and provide you with assurance you need to know that you are making the right decision.
What this all means is that you are going to get access to clean water with lots of comfort and satisfaction in knowing that it's brought to you in a comfortable package that is going to be easy to change out when the time comes.
Features & Benefits:
- Recommended for ice machines that produce 0 - 600 lbs of ice/day
- 95% average reduction of chlorine from incoming water supply assures the ice tastes and smells fresher, clearer and more enjoyable
- Extends the life of the ice machine, when the filters are changed every 6 months or when water pressure is below 20 psi.
- Reduces ice machine cost and maintenance frequency by reducing scale, impurities, and contaminates that can enter the machine.
- Optimizes the daily performance of the machine, allowing it run at full capacity producing the freshest and purist ice possible
- Ultra-fine filtration (0.5 Microns) with silver impregnated carbon block and slowly soluble polyphosphates provides triple protection from harmful contaminates that can affect your ice machine’s performance
- Silver impregnated carbon block provides antimicrobial protection against potential bacteria microorganisms, algae, mold and slime on ice machine surfaces
- Engineered with SLOW PHOS (slowly soluble polyphosphate) to inhibit scale formation and corrosion
- Reduces dirt, submicron particles (down to 0.5 microns) and eliminates contaminates such as cryptosporidium and giardia cysts.
- Cartridges are easy to install, safe, sanitary and can be changed out rapidly, “on the fly” without turning off the water supply
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42, 53, 372, and CSA B483.1 by IAPMO and meets CUPC requirements.
- Includes head, shroud, hardware, mounting assembly, and 1 filter cartridge
- Height: 19.7 Inches
Manitowoc Ice Warranty:
3 Year Parts & Labor on Head, Shroud, Hardware, & Mounting Assembly
Manitowoc Ice AR-10000-P Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!