3M Water Filtration ICE140-S
Ice Machine Single Cartridge Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$159.97 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$159.47 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$158.97 /ea|
Ice Machine Water Filtration System Details:
When you've got customers expecting great drinks and excellent ice, it can be hard to see how you're going to get all of these coming together for you in the right form. To help you make your way toward the right final goal, this 3M Water Filtration ICE140-S is the ice machine water filter that will best take care of you and all that you are looking to do.
You'll be able to see clearer ice, better-tasting ice, and crisper ice that is all a result of a filter that removes sediment, chlorine taste and odor , and much more from your commercial ice making machine when using a 3M Water Filtration ICE140-S. Best of all, you'll love that you can depend on the 2.1gpm that you're going to be looking for from a quality product like this one.
From start to finish, this ice machine water filtering system is going to be giving you the right kind of ice that will have you seeing what you were missing without it. This will give you that next step in quality ice, which we all know your customers are going to love.
Also, the 3M single cartridge
water filtration system will help provide consistent high quality water for commercial
ice by reducing the effects of sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale at flow rates
up to 2.1 gpm (7.9 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and
magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale.
- Combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria1 and sediment reduction, while reducing the effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 25,000 gallons (94,635 liters).
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium
- activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF40-S replacement cartridge).
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF40-S replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification (HF40-S replacement cartridge).
- Patented valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by 3M Purification.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
Replacement Cartridge: HF40-S
- Height: 14.9 Inches
- Diameter: 5.1 Inches
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review