3M Water Filtration ICE160-S
Ice Machine Single Cartridge Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$186.47 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$185.97 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$185.47 /ea|
Ice Machine Water Filtration System Details:
Your ice is the reason that you're still in business as far as your beverages are concerned, so see if you can keep that business coming in strong with the right filtration system. This 3M commercial-grade ice machine water filtration system is fantastic for making sure that you are putting your customers first for overall quality. By using the 3M Water Filtration ICE160-S you'll be able to see that you are perfectly on track for making sure that your customers are protected with sediment-free ice (and, therefore, beverages), chlorine-reduced flavoring and odor, and all sorts of other great elements that matter a great deal in commercial locations.
What this all means for your ice machine, is that you'll have clearer ice, crisper ice, and better ice. Your customers are going to see that you are willing to do the hard work to keep their comfort and safety in line, which does a lot for keeping them regulars. You're welcome!
Another thing, the 3M Water Filtration ICE160-S single cartridge water
filtration system will help provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice by reducing
the effects of sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale at flow rates up to 3.34
gpm (12.6 lpm). Also, the built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium
to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale.
- Combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction, while reducing the effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 35,000 gallons (132,489 liters).
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF60-S replacement cartridge).
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF60-S replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO (HF60-S replacement cartridge).
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by CUNO.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
Replacement Cartridge: HF60-S
- Height: 17.6 Inches
- Diameter: 5 Inches
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review