3M Water Filtration BEV160, Cold Beverage Single Cartridge Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$175.76 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$175.26 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$174.76 /ea|
3M Water Filtration BEV160 Overview
Cold Beverage Water Filtration System Details:
To give you quality and enhanced sanitation and comfort in knowing that you're using all the best, try this 3M Water Filtration BEV160 cold beverage filter system in your busy spot. The 3M Water Filtration BEV160 is going to keep the pace up at 3.34gpm, and it's also going to guarantee some added securities as far as the overall quality goes. You know as much as the next person that getting the job done with as much safety and security as possible is critical, and this is what will help you accomplish those lofty goals.
If you're hoping to make sure that you have all of the best options available to you, take a look at all of the attributes that you'll find here with the 3M Water Filtration BEV160: the high speed rate that you need your beverages to keep to, the guarantee that you'll have reduced chlorine taste and odor in your beverages, a great sediment control and lime catcher that will leave your machines workings smoothly for much longer, etc. There's just a lot to love about quality filtration systems like this one.
Also, the 3M Water Filtration BEV160 single
cartridge water filtration system will help to improve the taste, appearance and consistency
of your beverages at flow rates up to 3.34 gpm (12.6 lpm).
- Combines cyst and bacteria reduction with sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 35,000 gallons (132,489 liters).
- Consistent high-quality, great tasting beverages for continued customer satisfaction.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF60 replacement cartridge).
- Tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF60 replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification (HF60 replacement cartridge).
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles help prevent equipment wear and helpsextend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
- System includes a pressure gauge and inlet shut-off valve for simple installation and operation.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 1/2” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
Replacement Cartridge: HF60
3M Water Filtration BEV160 Specifications
Frequently bought together
Be the first to review this item!