3M Water Filtration BEV190, Cold Beverage Single Cartridge Water Filter System
Recommended for this item
3M Water Filtration BEV190 Overview
Cold Beverage Water Filtration System Details:
Heavy dirty filtration systems are all of the rage right now in commercial locations, so you have to make sure that you can keep up with the demand by focusing on getting the right tools in place to help you out. This 3M Water Filtration BEV190 cold beverage water filtering system is going to offer you an impressive rate of 5gpm and it will help you make sure that you are always on track to guarantee that you are getting the right output that you need.
Keeping track of sediment and chlorine flavoring and odors, you'll be perfectly equipped to make sure that you always get everything done right as you want it to and you won't need to compromise anything to get there, which is a huge plus that you'll find yourself drawn to without a doubt by using the 3M Water Filtration BEV190. For sure a perfect solution for those who are hoping for the right kind of deal to head their way.
Another thing, the 3M Water Filtration BEV190 single cartridge
water filtration systems help to improve the taste, appearance and consistency of
your beverages at flow rates up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm).
- Combines cyst and bacteria reduction with sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 54,000 gallons (204,412 liters).
- Consistent high-quality, great tasting beverages for continued customer satisfaction.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- Tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
- System includes a pressure gauge and inlet shut-off valve for simple installation and operation.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 1/2” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
Replacement Cartridge: HF90
3M Water Filtration BEV190 Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products(View all)
Be the first to review this item!