3M Water Filtration DP290
Dual Port Manifold Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$668.00 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$653.00 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$651.00 /ea|
Multi-Equipment Water Filtration System Details:
When you can have what you need where you need it, you understand the value of convenience pretty well. This 3M Water Filtration DP290 is going to help you a lot especially when you are looking at the idea of splitting up the work for machines to take over. The 3M Water Filtration DP290 dual water filtration system is perfect, offering you quality professional water filtration on the machines of your choosing. All together this double unit provides up to 10gpm in its speed – impressive even for professional systems – so that you can get your clean water out to customers in no time at all, however you want it be.
From ice, to water, to cooking, and anything else that you could think of, this 3M Water Filtration DP290 water filter is going to keep you moving in the right direction as far as safety and sanitation are concerned, and all at no loss to you and your needs. You'll love the chlorine reduction in taste and smell and you'll love the idea that this has an advanced lime and scale catcher too for a better look and feel all around.
Another thing, the 3M Water Filtration DP290 dual port water filtration system can help provide consistent high quality water for the multiple applications of cold beverages, ice and coffee at a combined flow rate of up to 10 gpm (37.9 lpm). Two separate streams exit the manifold. Both streams have reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor. One stream has added scale inhibition media from a dedicated cartridge to help reduce the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale on the evaporator plates of an ice machine and/or the heating coils of a coffee brewer. The second stream supplies cold beverage dispensers and includes no added scale inhibitor.
- Combine chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction to 0.2 micron.
- One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers.
- Up to 10 gpm (37.9 lpm) total flow of water especially treated for consistent great tasting cold beverages, clearer and consistent ice and the perfect cup of coffee or tea.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT") dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- Reduction of scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coils from a controlled forced-feed orifice addition of scale inhibitor, as tested by 3M Purification.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/4" NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Expansion kit available to serve higher capacities and flow rates.
- Auxiliary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure.
- Manifold includes outlet check valves and vent valve.
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review