3M Water Filtration DP190, Dual Port Manifold Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$418.40 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$417.90 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$417.40 /ea|
3M Water Filtration DP190 Overview
Multi-Equipment Water Filtration System Details:
You've got cold beverages to protect and if you want to make sure that you are always doing your part in dedicating the right time and effort to seeing it all through, than you are going to absolutely love this excellent 3M Water Filtration DP190 quality water filtration system. It's meant to work hand in hand with all of the systems you have in place and will easily replace your older systems as well.
By using the 3M Water Filtration DP190 you'll be ready to do anything and everything that you want as long as you focus on the right parts of your system like the sediment trapping and the assurance that you'll be able to reduce the odor and taste of the chlorine that is going to leech through some inferior systems. Designed to make your cold drinks the best possible, you'll love everything that this is going to be included with this 3M Water Filtration DP190 water filtration system giving you the boost to better quality.
Also, the 3M Water Filtration DP190 dual port water
filtration system will help provide consistent high quality water for the multiple applications
of cold beverages, ice and coffee at a combined flow rate of up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm). Two
separate streams exit the manifold. Both streams have reduced sediment and chlorine
taste and odor. One stream has added scale inhibition media from a dedicated cartridge
to help reduce the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale on the
evaporator plates of an ice machine and/or the heating coils of a coffee brewer. The
second stream supplies cold beverage dispensers and includes no added scale inhibitor.
- Combine chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction to 0.2 micron
- One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers.
- Up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm) total flow of water especially treated for consistent great tasting cold beverages, clearer and consistent ice and the perfect cup of coffee or tea.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology ("IMPACT") dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- Reduction of scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coils from a controlled forced-feed orifice addition of scale inhibitor, as tested by CUNO.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/4" NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Expansion kit available to serve higher capacities and flow rates.
- Manifold includes outlet check valves.
Note: Replaces Model# CFS3-EL, DP-2C, DP-3C
3M Water Filtration DP190 Specifications
Be the first to review this item!